Hi All -

All I wanted to do was take some nice photos of family members and friends! I didn't expect anything major professional looking to come out of it, just somenice head shots and some group shots of the grandkids! Some definite keepers!

So far, my main practice subject has been my daughter (bless her heart for her patience with me). We don't get to do this often so mostly when we do, I feel like I'm starting from scratch on the learning curve! My photos are horrendous! Too much light, not enough light, too much shadow!One light fires, all lights fire ...no lights fire! ERRRR!! I haven't even attempted photos of the grandkids yet ...by the time I get things going in the right direction, they'd be ready for a nap!

I am going to try another attempt at this possibly tonight and hopefully this upcoming weekend. I have to be making this much harder than it needs to be!

My question is ...if I cannot get any decent shots at this possible final attempt, how much would someone here charge for assisting me thru emails to get me somewhat on the right track with this? Anyone interested?? If so, please PM me.

Otherwise, all portrait taking gear listed on my profile will be going up for sale soon. [] I know one of my main problems is very cramped quarters to do this in but I'm also getting ready to accept that I'm just not cut out for this!

Denise