Thread: A little Portrait session Homecoming

A little Portrait session Homecoming

This is not the kind of work I usually find myself doing but I'm the only photographer in the family and they make me work for free. 2nd one was her daddy's idea and he got a big kick out of it.

[View:http://community.the-digital-picture...neric/utility/ homecoming portrait by freelanceshots, on Flickr:550:0]

[View:http://community.the-digital-picture...neric/utility/ A arkansas homecoming by freelanceshots, on Flickr:550:0]

Re: Portrait of my niece before homecoming

She looks sincerly happy with the gun... so I guess her daddy was right. Nice shots (with the camera - not the gun
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr

She does look very happy with that gun. Who's shooting who?

I think we're gonna have a shotgun wedding!

Pretty shot for a pretty girl!

Rich

On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L

Her mother had to have them holding one of her ridiculous chickens that she raises as pets. The more I stay here in Arkansas the more I want to leave. Seriously thinking about moving to a place that better suits me. I've got Las Vegas in my scope this time. Anybody have have any family, friends or input on Las Vegas? Seems like it would be a exciting area for anything photography and even better architectural photography with all the construction that goes on there. From what I've heard it sounds like a great place to live.