Thread: R5? R6? Anyone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Eade View Post
    The battery life seems awfully short too ... not up to driving the big lenses with IS and IBIS together perhaps?
    I wonder if Tony didn’t give her a fully charged battery or if she took 1,000 shots in an hour. This is something to watch, but I’ve heard others reporting better than expected battery life considering the CIPA rating.

Plus, wasn’t that a MK 1 500???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaker72 View Post

Plus, wasn’t that a MK 1 500???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it was.

twitch, half a blink in my right eye, clearing of my throat for no reason, stand up pace around the living room, quick roll of the head and shoulders.... don't, no don't reach for the laptop.... move away from the cell phone... swallow....

The GAS disease is flaring up. Just got a decent check from my last client engagement before becoming "re-employed" in a W-2 (long story and a great lesson.... for others).

Thinking of donating/selling the 1dx mk1, converting the 5d3 to full spectrum and..... R5, control and drop in filter rings, with a couple of lenses - the 135 t/s come to mind along w/ the 600/800 f11.

twitch, fidget, twitch.
    If you see me with a wrench, call 911

Quote Originally Posted by Busted Knuckles View Post
    The GAS disease is flaring up. Just got a decent check from my last client engagement before becoming "re-employed" in a W-2 (long story and a great lesson.... for others).

Thinking of donating/selling the 1dx mk1, converting the 5d3 to full spectrum and..... R5, control and drop in filter rings, with a couple of lenses - the 135 t/s come to mind along w/ the 600/800 f11.

twitch, fidget, twitch.
    May as well put in your pre-order .... you will have lots of time to think it over but at least you'll be in the que.