I am looking at renting one of the video capable SLRs. Hopefully the 5DmkII. One question that I have is when I view these files on my computer, fromyoutube, or review sites that have posted videos.Movement is always very choppy, and there is a lot of Moire. I am familiar with rolling shutter issues, and I have seen one where you can see buildings swaying back and forth when panning. I don't think the rolling shutter is the problem in the clips I am seeing though. I am guessing it is a problem with my PC, or with the conversion to a lesser quality video for the web. But I have no way to really tell.Can someone withone of these cameras let me know if on your system at best quality, do yousee these artifacts andchoppy movement in just normal filming? I knowit is important to have this ona good tripod, use slow panning, watch for wind, etc... But can I film my kids running through tall grass in the morning light, or a wolf running through a field, or my kids running through a field from a wolf(just kidding on that last one), or will I get all kinds ofmovement I don't want to see?

Thanks for anyadvice or comments.

Tom