Canon rebel t2i ,Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8-4.5 DC OS HSM, and 50mm 1.8? i havnt bought my camera yet but im looking at these two lenses

as starter lenses since im a beginner i wanted a kit lens upgrdade and i hear the sigmas really good and i wanted a general zoom lens and i needed a low light lens so im going to get the 50mm 1.8. is this a good package for me i want to take pictures of low light areas inside a building with some light i want a wide angle decent zoom lens so i can take pictures of anything that i see. some people ive heard say the 3rd party lenses arnt good?? suggestions do you think that the sigmas a good walk around lens or can you suggest a better walk aorund lens and ive heard that the sigmas better than the canon 18-55mm kit lens? i like the sigmas cause it internally focuses and zooms?? any suggestions on a general walk around lens my budgets around 400 dollars for a lens thanks sorry if this is confusing please no people saying that you need to look into lenses and crap like that