Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink Camera Bags: Do they exist?

Pink Camera Bags: Do they exist?

Okay, maybe not pink (but preferably). But does anyone know any good and ATTRACTIVE camera bags out there? Nothing major, just enough for my 7d and attached lens.

I've googled some and seen some at the camera stores around the city (Toronto) but I have to say I think they're all ugly.

I'm a girl by the way, if you haven't figured that out yet. I just want something sleek and simple and functional. Nothing fancy, I don't NEED no hello kitty plastered camera bag (but if they offered that, THAT'D BE AWESOME).

Does anyone have any suggestions? Brands? Sites?

Re: Pink Camera Bags: Do they exist?

You might try Crumpler. I don't know if they make a pink camera bag, but they are popular and do not look like camera bags.

thank you for the suggestion i shall check it out!

Don't get something too attractive or conspicuous. If it looks too good, it says, "Steal me!" I would get something functional and non-descript for this reason.

You know, I thought it would be easy finding a pink camera bag (for something other than a point and shoot camera). However, I didn't find anything either. I did find a KATA backpack that they've discontinued, and it was pink. A quick search on ebay didn't turn up any hits, though.

Crumpler make a red that looks almost pink... as close as I could find anway.

I have the 6 million dollar home and I really like it. Well padded, robust and inconspicious to anyone who doesn't recognise the crumpler logo. I highly recommend it - I really prefer it over my old Lowepro Slingshot 200AW. There can be a little pricey but I think in this case you do get what you pay for.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

there should be a crumpler store in T.O. 831 Queen street west

Loads of women seem to like the product by Jill E. The Shootsac would be a great option too, but doesn't accommodate for a dSLR, just the lenses.

Golla is a brand from Finland which looks quite good (pink accents!), but seems a bit small. The Bowler Camera Bag is truly awesome, but personally, I don't like snoot bags.

There is another brand, but I can't remember its name. I'll browse some old photography magazines to see if I can find some old ads.

Hope this helps!

Aden Camera

Downtown Camera

And I'm pretty sure Henry's all carry Crumpler bags... not sure if I've seen a pink one. Grey, Brown, Green, Red are some of the colours I've seen, but no pink.

I have the 7MDH and I love it.

OMG. I found two options on both of those brands that you gave me! Thank you so much. And if you DO find some more brands, PLEASE let me know =)!

Thank you thank you thank you!