Hello,

??I know the 24-70 vs 24-105 discussion has been covered many time before as well as 5D Mk II vs waiting for the Mk III but I just wanted to try to get a general poll or a discussion to work out some options I've been looking at.

I'm currently using a T1i with a 17-40, 70-200 f/4, and a 50mm f/1.8. I do love my T1i (it was a great upgrade from my old XT). But sadly it's only left me wanting more, Low light, Weather sealed (we get our fair share of rain in Halifax, Nova Scotia), and FF being some of the things I'd like to have. Also this fall I'm going to be taking some shots at a long time friends wedding and I'd like to have a lens to fill in some of the missing focal lengths (as I'm not going to be the wedding photographer and might not have my choice in spots and angles). So I've started to look at some options to fill some needs or wants what ever you want to call them.

Both the 24-70 and 24-105 are definitely both great lenses. And the 5D Mark II is definitely a great camera and there's not really a need to wait for the Mark III or really even read up on any rumours on when/if it'll come out.

??So this brings me to my choices:

1) ??Get a 24-70 and a 5D Mark II??

2) Get the 5D Mark II kit with the 24-105 try and save some money??

or

3) Get a 24-70 and play the waiting/ unknowing game for a FF camera??

So, well what do you all think?