So I'm graduating high school this year and my parents already agreed to get me a 7D as my graduation present(as much as I want a 5D, that's asking too much), but now I'm having second thoughts.

I can't decide to stick with getting a 7D or instead get some glass first and wait till I get more money from a job to get a body. Since my parents already agreed on the 7D that's about $1700 to spend on something else.

Here's what I already have;

Canon 350D (Rebel XT, had this bad boy since it came out)

Canon 430EX flash

Canon 50mm f/1.8

Canon 85mm f/1.8 USM

Sigma 15-30mm f/3.5-4.5

Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6

Now on to what I'm thinking to get as an alternative to the 7D;

I REALLY want the 35L, I rented it over thanksgiving last year and absolutely LOVED it. Another one would be the 17-50 f/2.8, just a better general purpose lens to replace the Sigma. Or perhaps a 70-200 f/2.8? I also have other primes in mind as well..

I'm really stuck, I'd love to have them all but we all don't have a huge wad of cash to spend. I mainly shoot portraits and "street" photography, sometimes I'll do some sports shooting.I should have a good paying job thanks to some connections later this year, but I need to decide on what I want as soon as June rolls around.

So what would you fellow photo takers pick? The kick-A body or the oh-so satisfying glass?