<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]I have for many years used Photoshop Elements. The main reason I started buying this package was that it had a good photo editor and organizer (Edit Versions, Photo Stacks, Tags, EXIF and Mapping) all built in. This is somethinga Nerd like me must have, I mustkeep things organized.<o></o>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]PSE 9 has a problem stuffing up Camera Raw shot time. It now looks like the solution to the problem is to buy an upgrade to PSE10 (can anybody else see a similarity with Microsoft).<o></o>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]Last year before Adobe introduced the shot time bug, I was thinking of moving to Lightroom. As this package is said to have a better organizer, that Adobe does support, and keep PSE just for editing. I checked with the forums and have been informed that LR will not import all data from PSE organizer. I have also found out the LR has the same import time bug, provide by Adobe a few months earlier, no doubt it too will be fixed in the next release, if you are happy to pay for an upgrade.<o></o>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<o><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]</o>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]I have had enough of Adobe not supporting its products, so w<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]hat I need to know is what other photo editor &amp; organizers are available. <o></o>