<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]I have just upgraded to a 5D Mark 2 and have taken back my Cokin P series filters due to the huge amount of vignetting on the final images on the 24-105 f4 L lens, I am about to rock out and purchase the 16-35 f2.8 mk2 and am wonder what do people use for filters on this piece of glass, other then just a UV filter to cover the front element (as i am assuming that a general Hoya filter won&rsquo;t vignette).<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]So I was thinking about purchasing a Lee filter starter set so that I am covered for all my lens especially when forcing an aperture for video, or a grad set for landscapes but these filters are pretty darn expensive so I want to make sure that I am not going to get any vignetting. Additionally I was thinking about purchasing one of the circ polarising filters (not sure which one out of the two) for the Lee filter sets but I am wondering if the huge field of view offered by the 16-35 will make the sky look patchy due to angle of view of the polarised filters, and if a UV filter plus Lee filters plus a Lee circ polariser will actually work together and not end up with half my image in darkness!<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"]any suggestion and experiences are welcome.