Thread: Dell.ca 24" IPS monitor for $299

Dell.ca 24" IPS monitor for $299

I know people like IPS panels since they have better and more consistent color reproduction, so I thought you might like a know of a deal on such a monitor. One quibble is that the monitor doesn't have HDMI input. It does have DVI, VGA, and DisplayPort.

Deal on RFD

I don't think lacking a HDMI input is a big deal. If you need it though, a cheap adapter will do the trick. Nice price for a good monitor. Thanks for the heads-up.

I've got the 27" 2560x1440 version. Damn it's sweet. The 24" isn't as well-calibrated, but you can get 2-3 of them for the price of the 24"...

One for each eye set at different refresh rates. It's that 3d look everyone is going for

I just had a look, the 24" LED U2412M is also on special at www.dell.com.au, for $279 (cf the 27" for $800, or non-LED 24" U2410 for $700).
    And just on the lack of HDMI port, the monitor doesn't have speakers, so you may as well just use an HDMI to DVI converter if you need to plug in an HDMI lead.
    This one (the 24" LED version) has the same colour gamut as the non-LED 24", with 2mil:1 dynamic contrast, but no card-reader (I don't use the card-reader on my 27", seeing as it doesn't have CF anyway).