Thread: 5D used to film House

5D used to film House

Found this article. http://ryanmckernanphoto.blogspot.com/2010/05/house-with-canon-5d-mark-ii-and-7d.html

I have a good friend who is a film maker. I am constantly looking for articles to throw at him to try and get him to go the DSLR route. I think I finally have him on the fence about it. Thought this on was an interesting read, especially that last little bit about next season.
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Re: 5D used to film House

Actually, that was from the season before last. And yeah, it was pretty cool. :-)

Oh? SO did they use DSLRs for all of season 7 then?
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Nope. Just that season finale as far as I know. The small footprint of the SLR was quite valuable when shooting that particular episode, but they don

That was a neat thing when it came out. I don
    5D mark III, 50D, 17-40 f4L, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4L ​IS, 28 f1.8, 50 f1.8, 85 f1.8, 100 f2.8 Macro