Well, as most of you know I lost my "bread and butter" job a couple weeks ago and became a statistic of the ever growing number of unemployed people in the country. My job search is pretty much leading me nowhere so far.

I have to start doing something pretty quickto generate some sort of income. The max amount of unemployment compensation just isn't enough to cover much of anything.

So, with my daughter's help we put together the following flyer. I was thinking of putting it up at my dogs vet clinic and at the local pet stores.

I know I could use some better photos but this was a midnight rush job before heading off to bed. Tomorrow I will go thru the thousands of photos I have to see what would work better.

But for now, please let me know what you think. The font at the top and the colors are pretty close to what matches my website.

I know I am not fully ready for this but I don't have time to try and learn moreto become a better photographer before taking this step. It's either trying this and giving it my best shot so to speakto see if I can do it or ...going from highly paid career woman to dog walker and pooper scooper upper at this point! Sorry but I'm starting to get just a tad frustrated and discouraged(can you tell)!

Let me know what you think ...

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/0647.Pet-Photography-Poster.jpg[/img]

Thanks so much for looking! Any advice given is greatly appreciated!

Denise