Thread: 36 +/- hours to burn in either Avignon or Marseille

36 +/- hours to burn in either Avignon or Marseille

Or somewhere in between.

Any suggestions on which would be a better place to melt a both a credit and SD card?

Thanks

Mike
    If you see me with a wrench, call 911

"McDonald's is in Avignon, fish-and-chips in Marseille. Allez."

- Max Skinner
    Mark - Flickr

Well...that's a hard one. Both are very rich in history and great architecture, Marseille having the added bonus of being on the frontier of a clash of cultures with a lot of North African immigrents arriving there.

Marseille has the sea, while Avignon has the river Rhône. Marseille is also considerably bigger. Avignon can probably be visited in a few hours, while Marseille would take considerably longer. Also there are many more things to see around Marseille (calanques,...) than around Avignon.

Still, not an easy one to resolve, I haven't been more than once or twice to both towns, so can't really help much more, any way it's easily possible to burn through a lot of SD cards in both...
    My gear: Canon 500D, 17-55mm F/2.8 IS, 70-200 F/4L IS, 100mm F/2.8 macro (non-USM), 50mm F/1.4

Thanks, appreciate the insight. Getting on the plane tomorrow so your note was just in time.

I may take the late train to Marsielle and burn the last 24 there. I am thinking I will go into "street mode" when I am in Marseille and see what comes of it.
    If you see me with a wrench, call 911