Thread: Photography Book

Photography Book

I want to create a book of my high-school photography. I was wondering if anyone has a favorite place to print a book?

I'm looking for a very professional product with a minimalistic presentation to showcase my work. I'm not really set on a page count as I still have a few months left of high school photos to take (:

Re: Photography Book

I use mpix.com for pretty much everything. They offer proof portfolios, soft and hardcover books, etc. Check their products page.

Re: Photography Book

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; color: #1f497d; font-size: 11pt;"]CH; I've used mpix also, albiet prints only, and can say their service and print products are excellent, but here's an alternative for you; www.mypublisher.com
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; color: #1f497d; font-size: 11pt;"]
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; color: #1f497d; font-size: 11pt;"]I met up w/an old friend (40 years as a professional photographer) the other night and he had a book of jazz artists he produced at mypublisher. I was very impressed w/the book, as well as his pix; in particular thebinding, cover jacketand the paper weight used; very professional. An added touch was when I opend the book there was a page made of, I think, rice paper to protect the first page of pictures (collage) from the jacket cover's rubbing.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; color: #1f497d; font-size: 11pt;"]
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; color: #1f497d; font-size: 11pt;"]This link will lead you to some of his smugmug shots he used in the book; [url="http://neister.smugmug.com/]http://neister.smugmug.com/[/url]
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; color: #1f497d; font-size: 11pt;"]Good luck
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; color: #1f497d; font-size: 11pt;"]Bill