I have been fairly busy lately with things other than photography---I know, shame on me[]. So today I decided to spend some time on TDP and and comment on some of the great work you guys have been posting and the assistance you have offered me. After a few posts I notice I was nearing the 1000 post mark and just had to time it so that I could thank the many contributers to my photography experience-------Thank you all, I am now insured for about $22k, and it's all your fault[:'(]---but it has been worth every dime[]. I have learned so much and have recieved so much motivation, encouragement and appropriate critiquefrom this forum, words cannot explain my gratitude. Thank You all........

Bryan, The team captain----Thanks for all of your hard work putting this community together and giving us so much advice, so manytutorials, well thought out reviews, the latest info and a place to go to discuss it.

Denise----The team motivator, You always have the encouragingwords to keep us going---Your pics arecool too[].

John (Neuro) and Daniel---the two team scientists---when specs, details or understanding is needed--you guys always have the answers, thank you. Your time and and instructional skill are always appreciated.

Joel and Nate---The Bird Guys. Your constant pursuit of perfection in shooting and post processing has been an inspiration to me and I am sure---manyothers. Keep showing us how it should be done and telling us how to do it. Thanks for showing me what is possible.

JJ---The guy with the info----No matter what the subject, you always have something useful to offer and are always willing to do so (no matter how stupid my question is [*-)])

Sean----Wow, I have learned so much from your portraiture, strobists tutorials and overall wizdom regarding the lighting subject---now, I want to see you mount your camera on the front of that john boat your in and take some shots of you rowing your way through your neighborhood []---seriously, I hope you and your family are doing well and are safe from all of the flooding I have heard about in your area.

Wally and Steve---our friends from down under, Perhaps someday we can drink a [B] together, but until then, keep the photos and encouragement coming, love the work you guys do and the wizdom you offer.--If you ever make it this way, just know the fridge is always stocked and the grill is hot (of course I have scarificed steaks for camera equipment--so my grill only cooks dogs and burgers these days[:'(]---Actually, Green Chile Bratwurst are a common to my grill---yum-yum[]

So many others to thank but my memory is lacking right now----But if I missed you, Just know your contributions are appreciated.

Thanks to all for an inspirational3 years.

Bob