Thread: First Sunset Photos - C&C Welcome!

First Sunset Photos - C&C Welcome!

Here are my first sunset photos from yesterday. I am pretty lucky to live in an area where I have Lake Michigan on the eastside of me and much smaller Silver Lake on the westside.

C&C Welcome!

and a few more from tonight....

Thanks for viewing

Denise

Re: First Sunset Photos - C&C Welcome!

hi denise... there is nothing better than that time of day, enjoying what u do and coming up with shots like that. Not to mention your working in a very short time period an constantly adjusting setting an exposure as the sun goes down. Quite a challenge but very rewarding. Here are a few of mine from last fall in the endless mountains of penna.[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/1856._2D00_1.jpg[/img][img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/4555.melody-hill-sunset_2D00_50.jpg[/img][img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/7343.melody-hill-sunset-11_2D00_07_2D00_09.jpg[/img][img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/0243.pans-of-melody-hill-11_2D00_09_2D00_1.jpg[/img]

Steve - That last one is really awesome!

panorama first time i stiched something up in photoshop. Had camera body vertical on tripod and overlapped 4 shots. results were pretty neat.