Thread: 2020 -Best or Favorite Images

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think this has to be my favourite thread too, maybe because I get to use the Canadian spelling of the word . But I do enjoy the annual photo recap, and I hope that more of you participate this time around (please!).

I spent a week in Point Reyes, California pre-Covid, and it was a terrific visit. I would love to go back!

Old shipwreck, flashlight illuminated

Bobcat --- these are tough animals to photograph! Let alone, to find.

Tule Elk at dawn. I made a big print of this shot for myself, on metal. Very happy with it.

I don't normally shoot much from home, but during March and April I got into owl photography. Had some good luck with Great Greys.

One of the most common birds around here are ravens. I find them quite handsome and intelligent. But like all birds, they are challenging to photograph. Fortunately this one posed long enough for me to get something decent.

In October I was able to join a trip to central British Columbia for grizzly bears. I've been to this spot twice before and it's a "can't go wrong" type of place. Bring lots of cards be prepared to shoot all day!

Confident Cub

A rare blond cub

A perfect pose. I had to make a print of this one for myself!

If you get bored with the bears, there are also plenty of eagles around

Buh-Bye, 2020! I'm not shedding too many tears to see you go. But I was happy to make the most of it.

More 2020 Favorites.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Huyer View Post
    I think this has to be my favourite thread too, maybe because I get to use the Canadian spelling of the word . But I do enjoy the annual photo recap, and I hope that more of you participate this time around (please!).
    Jonathan what an amazing set of images .... wow, fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Eade View Post
    Jonathan what an amazing set of images .... wow, fabulous!
    Thanks! And right back at you! Birds are incredibly challenging, and yet you keep generating incredibly detailed masterpieces. I gawk at them all.