<span style="font-size: medium;"]Have a look at http://www.dpreview.com/ see how many goodies Sigma has announced. OMG!

<span style="font-size: medium;"]I like the 8-16mm f4.5-5.6 for cropped sensor cameras. Although slow, it does give the angle of view that has never been reached by any DC lenses.

<span style="font-size: medium;"]I also like the 85mm f1.4, if this a lens inherits the image quality of the 50/1.4 and it focuses OK, I won't see myself have either of the Canon 85mm lenses. I have high expectations.

<span style="font-size: medium;"]I'm also aware of the Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 OS. But I doubt if it will come close to the performance of the new Canon 70-200 lens.

<span style="font-size: medium;"]I don't know what to expect from the Sigma 17-50mm f2.8 OS. My experience tells me that I don't need OS for this focal length. The Tamron non-OS has proven to be fantastic, and if willing to spend more money, the Canon 17-55 is even better.

<span style="font-size: medium;"]For the new stabilized 50-500mm lens, I can't take its weight - 2kgs! That is more than twice as heavy as my 70-200/4L IS! I also imagine it's not going to be exactly cheap anyway.

<span style="font-size: medium;"]The SD15 DSLR and the DP1x, DP2s are boring in my opinion, 14mp FOVEON X3 sensor gives the resolution equivalent to not even 5mp camera with a normal sensor. Good job.

<span style="font-size: medium;"]Share what you think!

<span style="font-size: medium;"]PS: I'm putting my 85/1.8 on sale... It has been a nice lens but it is too old.

<span style="font-size: medium;"]Ben