Magazines and NAPP

Does anyone get any of these magazines

If so can you help rate them

Digital Photographer

Digital Photo Pro

Photoshop Advanced

Photshop Creative

Also

Can anyone rate their experience with NAPP (National Assoc of Photography Professionals)

Re: Magazines and NAPP

I am a member of NAPP. I like it because it gives me a somewhat discounted price on Kelby Training Seminars, and his books, and affiliate books, too. I

I also am a member of NAPP. I have joined having over 35 years of shooting behind me and more than 10 years of using Photoshop, but I must admit I learn all the time and NAPP is an endless source of information, instruction and tips - especially on the computer/Photoshop side of the game. The yearly membership fee is $100 which includes free "Photoshop User" magazine. That magazine alone is worth the price of admission. No other magazine dealing with Photoshop or Lightroom even compares (IMHO, of course).

I also like the "Digital Photo Pro" (kind of).

I forgot to mention that there is a pair of free magazines ("Rangefinder" and "After Capture") that can be of great value to someone who is, or plans to be, a professional photographer. To get the free subscription, go to either one of their websites and fill out the request form (rangefinder.com - or - aftercapture.com).