I had a brief chance to try out my newTS-E 24mm f/3.5<span style="color: #ff0000;"]LII - it's a very interesting lens. Even from my limited experience with it (less than 10 shots so far) I can tell it will involve a lot of learning and practice! It's a very manual lens - manual focus, manual mode on the camera (the lens movements affect the light meter, so you need to meter with the TS centered then retain those settings), and a whole bunch of knobs and switches.

At least I don't have to do an AF Microadjustment. [:P]

I only had about 10 minutes to wander around outside when I got in this morning, so I grabbed a couple of pictures of a building on the college campus next door. I slept in a little, so I didn't get into work and outside until after sunrise, meaning harsher light than I would have liked.

The first pair of shots compares the EF 24-105mm f/4<span style="color: #ff0000;"]L IS (left) to theTS-E 24mm f/3.5<span style="color: #ff0000;"]LII (right), with the TS-E shifted +8. The contrast is better with the TS-E (and it's sharper, too), the 'falling away' is improved, and the stairs at the bottom of the image are no longer smiling. (Yes, I should have use the hot-shoe bubble level!)

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-UserFiles/00-00-00-35-15/IMG_5F00_0458r.JPG[/img][img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-UserFiles/00-00-00-35-15/IMG_5F00_0459r.JPG[/img]

After that, I tried a vertical shift +6/-6 pair of landscape-oriented shots that I stitched together.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-UserFiles/00-00-00-35-15/ShiftMerge.jpg[/img]

Sadly, that's all I had time for this morning. As I said, this lens will take a lot of practice but it's going to be a lot of fun learning to use it!