Thread: I have flash! please be at ease that your opinions will anger me, but i have no green thumb photography.

I have flash! please be at ease that your opinions will anger me, but i have no green thumb photography.

I call these, flashed. i hope they work!

Re: I have flash! please be at ease that your opinions will anger me, but i have no green thumb photography.

Welcome to the cool kids club with flash ^_~. Whats a cool idea to use your flash for ( i do this for self portrait or any indoor shoot for fun) is set up your tripod with your camera, set a shutter speed of about 1/2 - 1/4 seconds, when the shutter is open, hit the test button, make sure to set your aperture. with this set up, you can move your flash anywhere you want by hand. Also you can get nice clean images at iso 100, can fill in some ambient light, snoot the flash, alot of cool ideas.

Re: I have flash! please be at ease that your opinions will anger me, but i have no green thumb photography.

What flash are you using? I dont think the shots are terrible but they seem to lacking colour. The red wine looks black?

Congratulations on a working flash Americo! [Y]

What flash-power did you use? For example the last photo is shot at ISO-50 1/200 and an aperture of 1.4

I would assume that with these setting and my flash's minimal flashpower I would se a lot more light[:|] but yours are pretty dark still.

Anyway enjoy your flash, you're photos are already improving and I'm sure they will even more now.

Good luck,

Jan

some are black and white. Happy Thanksgiving as we say in America!

"Welcome to the cool kids club with flash ^_~. Whats a cool idea to use your flash for ( i do this for self portrait or any indoor shoot for fun) is set up your tripod with your camera, set a shutter speed of about 1/2 - 1/4 seconds, when the shutter is open, hit the test button, make sure to set your aperture. with this set up, you can move your flash anywhere you want by hand. Also you can get nice clean images at iso 100, can fill in some ambient light, snoot the flash, alot of cool ideas." um i will do these when i find out their meanings! i have an extreme limited idea on, well anything. thank you for your pointers!

(Congratulations on a working flash Americo! Yes

What flash-power did you use? For example the last photo is shot at ISO-50 1/200 and an aperture of 1.4

I would assume that with these setting and my flash

I actually quite liked the 2 x mac mouse shot, interesting. Flash photography is fun