Bryan, I just wanted to take a minute to say---WOW---- love your work here. I greatly appreciate the exif data and the tips you so generously offer. I live in the southwest and just a few hours from where you shot most of these--Unfortunately, I tend to take for granted the wonderful subject material that is in my own back yard. You have re-motivated me to get out, open my eyes and shoot what is right in front of me.

Perhaps, Between your reviews and tips, Neuroanatamist's understandable technical explanations, Nate's bird teachings and all of the rest of the posters that generously offer thier time to help others, I think this old dog (me) has learned some new tricks.

I have been to the other (large) sites, but I find that there is too little support and too much sarcasm, hatefulness etc---your site has none of this----and if someone nears the "rudeness" marker they are quickly and politley re-educated.

So, Just in case no one has told you lately----Thanks, You don't know how much your site, time, effort and technical expertise is appreciated.

Bob