Hello everyone,

next 11th of November i will celebrate my 30th Birthday!

Two years ago i started "living" TDP website & community, buying my first "personal" reflex, the 60D (i used the 600D for 3-4 years, but it was not mine, thanks dad ) and save after save, after "consulting" here on TDP, until my last big purchase, the 100-400 IS II.

That 60D choice was and is actually perfect for me, and the reflex is around 35-40k shoots for now.

Is not time for "her" to retire, but now after two years of practicing, studying & shooting a lot (as a passion, not a profession) i was looking for some improvements.

I studied the reviews & comparison on TDP between 7DMarkII & 80D and choosed this last one. For what i'm searching in a new camera, 80D is perfect, 7DMarkII is exceptional in some context but maybe too much for what i was searching for.

Moreover, the local little store where i buy my equipment is going for the €100 cashback on 80D... with the 350-400€ + 100€ cashback saved on the reflex body - i will probably buy the Extender 1.4xIII!

If anyone has something to say about 80D, impressions, tests or something more personal as a plus over the TDP review i'm here to listen.

For the rest, thanks everyone in this community, from the website to the community.

Really a nice place to discuss, share and improve on photography, as it has happened with me.

Thanks again.

Andrea