Thread: Post your weirdest picture

Post your weirdest picture

I'd love to see some really weird experiments, things gone wrong that ended up amazing, weird situations, weird poses, weird weird weird.

This is my entry:

No photoshop was involved other than color grading. Just clever positioning of the camera and a very (very) skinny person. Weird huh?

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.11/_5F00_MG_5F00_3016_2D00_Edit_2D00_2.jpg[/img]

Re: Post your weirdest picture

I'd like to see someone top that! Thatis totally weird!! Great job by the way

Progression of a meal?

If odd post processing is allowed, this is my entry. I'm thinking about a poker edition next.

Madison- definitely amazing.

Rodger - I love doing those types of compositions. What I want to do is make a composition where I actually physically interact with myself. Be it a high five, or something. Something that would take precise calculations, but would have studpendous results.

Madison, how'd you get somebody that skinny?

Awesome.

Rodger, liked yours too! []

Well it's a perspective thing. I was almost on the ground, and the tree in real life is leaning forward. I had to find the exact right position for me on the ground and the exact right position of my friend. He held his head back and hid behind the tree trunk. Seriously. It was just one shot that worked. It was too hard for him to maintain that posture and it was impossible for me to dig a hole and stay stable hehehe. It was a lucky shot, an experiment on the fly. It worked. Plain luck.

That said my friend is so very very skinny. He is 140 pounds and very tall. I am 198 pounds. I would never ever fit behind that tree.