I think this has to be my favourite thread too, maybe because I get to use the Canadian spelling of the word . But I do enjoy the annual photo recap, and I hope that more of you participate this time around (please!).

I spent a week in Point Reyes, California pre-Covid, and it was a terrific visit. I would love to go back!

Old shipwreck, flashlight illuminated

Bobcat --- these are tough animals to photograph! Let alone, to find.

Tule Elk at dawn. I made a big print of this shot for myself, on metal. Very happy with it.

I don't normally shoot much from home, but during March and April I got into owl photography. Had some good luck with Great Greys.

One of the most common birds around here are ravens. I find them quite handsome and intelligent. But like all birds, they are challenging to photograph. Fortunately this one posed long enough for me to get something decent.

In October I was able to join a trip to central British Columbia for grizzly bears. I've been to this spot twice before and it's a "can't go wrong" type of place. Bring lots of cards be prepared to shoot all day!

Confident Cub

A rare blond cub

A perfect pose. I had to make a print of this one for myself!

If you get bored with the bears, there are also plenty of eagles around

Buh-Bye, 2020! I'm not shedding too many tears to see you go. But I was happy to make the most of it.