I've been in photography for a little over a year now..and I'm loving it, and getting 'slightly' addicted to it. Since I'm raised in an Asian-family, I'm raised to have like good grades and the idea of getting into university and making lots of money...etc. I'm a high school student, and this is my last year of high school, and I'm starting to consider some career options. I've thought about some options like, getting in to university, or college, and perhaps some apprenticeship program that our school provides..and here's the kick- photography.

I feel that I should pursue something that I love, and be good at it. I've gone from knowing nothing about cameras to now knowing more than a little something about photography. Photography has changed my life too, I used to just be a typical kid, staying at home...watching TV, playing video games..but now I've used those time, to spend time going out to take pictures, reading some photography books, processing my photos, publishing them on my blog, and most importantly, asking for advises in this forum.

So that was kinda a little background about myself..and now here's the question, should I take photography extremely seriously, like really focus on it, and pursue on this career, and perhaps become a photographer in the future? OR just leave it as a hobby? Hopefully someone can perhaps give me some advises, and opinions.

thanks a lot,
Franco