<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]I would just like to thank you all for your help and advice you have given me over the past twelve months, well almost.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] You expertise and knowledge has been and a real benefit to my photographic style.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] It is great that we have such a diverse range of people to learn from and I would like to thank you all.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I will be thinking of you guys and gals in the States and elsewhere, over Christmas whilst we are over here in 40+ degree heat (104 + F).
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<o><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]</o>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<o><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]</o>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]All the best to you and your families over the break and be safe.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] God bless you all.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]Thank you
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<o></o>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]Scott
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]Paramedic,
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]<st1:state><st1lace>Queensland</st1lace></st1:state> <st1:country-region><st1lace>Australia</st1lace></st1:country-region><o></o>