Thread: Cadbury eggs anyone?

Cadbury eggs anyone?

I went to Walgreens after easter to get Cadbury eggs for cheap. Then I felt like being creative. Comments appreciated!

Re: Cadbury eggs anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by metakephotos
    I went to Walgreens after easter to get Cadbury eggs for cheap. Then I felt like being creative. Comments appreciated!
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Mission accomplished! I love the 3rd one. Very cool :-)

I like the commercial ad campaign they came out this year on TV. Melting the Cadbury cream eggs with hair drier, throwing it at the camera lens (with the splat), etc.

It got me thinking how I could capture similar things with single snap of the camera. I bought a bunch at the local wal-mart when then went on sale after Easter but am still in the creative mode trying to come up some good photo idea. It might make for a interesting photo challenge.

bacon and eggs is brilliant!!!!!!

glad to see someone being creative on this site, besides talking about which lens to buy next or debating image quality and more bird shots.

Awesome!!!

The first two are decent, the third is just fantastic! (all my opinions)

Bacon and creme eggs...You should really experiment with that sort of thing...I laughed for (well, I'm still laughing) []

brendan

3rd one is outstanding.......lol.....

Funny stuff mate well done. That last shot reminds me of a little cafe I stopped at in the middle of nowhere for a quick feed while on a road trip. They had chocolate coated bacon on the menu! Naturally I had to try it. []
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30