So I was browsing Ebay a couple of weeks ago when I came across a Vagabond II going for a decent price. On a lark, I added $10 to the bid thinking, "Well, that's a good price for a Vagabond II...I could use another one for that kind of money." However, after I [surprisingly] won the auction, it occurred to me that I already have (3) battery packs--I really don't need a 4th. I'd rather set some money aside and buy a Mola beauty dish instead.

So, I'm posting this Vagabond II for sale. First, for the down and dirty parts:

1) It's missing the shoulder strap. The lightstand straps and cinches are in perfect shape.
2) It comes with the power cord, but not the car battery hookups (which I have never used, actually)
3) One of the zippers doesn't work. However, the other one does and you can just zip it all the way around.
4) The battery, while decently maintained, isn't functioning as well as my other (2) VBIIs. My other packs recycle a full pop from a 640ws White Lightning in about 3 seconds, while this battery takes about 4 seconds. If I didn't already have a couple more VBIIs sitting behind me, I'd gladly keep this one even with its shortcomings. If the recycle time is a huge issue, you can buy a replacement battery on Ebay for a little less than $50.

Here is a shot of the item (attached to my lightstand):

So, that's it. I'm asking $190+20 shipping (continental US). Will take Paypal. If interested, PM me.