Hey, everyone! I got my 7D about two weeks ago. I've had an xsi for two years. All the pictures on my 7D come out yellow - no matter what the white balance setting. I could almost always use AWB on my xsi and have everything come out correct, or at least close enough that adjusting the RAW image wasn't too tedious. Last night, I had my 7D and xsi side by side with the exact same settings (including picture style settings). The xsi would get the colors right on and the 7D was yellow, yellow, yellow. I did a couple things to get the 7D to look right, but it was a battle. I adjusted the Kelvin temperature manually and played with the White Balance Shift a little bit. The only thing is that once I adjust all that and then take a picture, the thing I wanted to take a picture of (usually my kiddos) is gone. I know I can do a custom white balance, but I didn't have to do that with my xsi, so it's irritating to do it with a camera that is supposed to be so much more advanced. Is there something wrong with this particular camera? Do all 7Ds do this? Is there a trick I need to know? Does anyone else have a 7D with this issue. Again, the most frustrating thing is that my $600 xsi gets it right and my $1600 7D is not even close.

Thanks, everyone!