Thread: Reflections & Punctuation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Thought I'd steal Sean's idea and have my own thread on here for my pics.. like his, go to the last page to see the latest shoot. I am posting this in the "Image Critique" section because that's what I crave the most. Scroll to my latest post: Blowing up the Cliche. Post #39 on page 4.

Kenna Turns Six
    Recently I went to the Antelope Island State park to take pictures of Kena for her sixth birthday.This was my first time taking my new Einsteins outdoors for a shoot and was struggling a bit shooting against the sunset.

The light source on the right above, is that a flash or is it a constant light?
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Photog82 View Post
    The light source on the right above, is that a flash or is it a constant light?
    It's a flash. Paul C Buff Einstein with one of their white 22" beauty dishes attached.
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers