hi everyone!

i've been shooting with my 450D for over two years now, and lost reading the reviews on this site. lots of new canon cameras have been introduced during this time, but so far, none of them have seriously compelled me to upgrade... until the 60D arrived!

the 450D is my first DSLR, and i have used it a lot over these past two years - mainly because it's small/light enough to fit in my bag, and actually have it with me most of the time. i use in a variety of situations (travel/landscapes/weddings/sports/portraits) here are the reasons why i now want to upgrade to the 60D:
  • i've been eager to try my hand at video, but it's only until now that there's a swivel screen, and the fact that manual controls are available as standard
  • larger and more comfortable grip - better overall ergonomics
  • higher frame rate (as i always leave my camera on burst shutter mode, just in case i need some "insurance" shots)
  • also keen on a less squeeky and unobtrusive noise for the shutter (compared to my 450D)
  • better viewfinder, so that i don't need to squint as much!
  • better AF performance - especially for times i'm using AI Servo for action shots
  • it's not as big and heavy as the 7D!
  • higher ISO possibilities, for when there's not much light around
  • improved metering system
  • i'll be able to use my 430 EX II wirelessly!!

i'm well aware of all the negative reaction to the 60D, but as a xxxD/Rebel user, i think it's a VERY tempting camera upgrade.

do any other xxxD/Rebel users out there feel the same?