<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: small;"]It&rsquo;s interesting that no one so far has raised a Canon warranty thread. In my opinion Canon&rsquo;s one year warranty is way inferior to Nikon&rsquo;s two year warranty on most of their DSLRs and five-year warranty on all their lenses. Sigma offers four year warranty on their optics and Tamron has six years.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: small;"]I guess this is really just an one way argument since it would be ridiculous to think that Canon&rsquo;s doing better by offering one year warranty comparing to its rivals' multiple year warranties. Just a few years ago Canon may be the best in DSLR and lenses market but now it no longer holds &ndash; <span style="color: #ff0000;"]NIKON IS BACK! Sigma is also doing well with their 150/2.8 EX Macro (I used to own one), 50/1.4 EX and the very new 24-70/2.8 EX HSM. <span style="color: #0000ff;"]So Mr. Canon, would you kindly offer us a better warranty now? Not asking you to surpass your rivals but at least match up. That makes sense?
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: small;"]Ben