Thread: Website blog help

Website blog help

Hey guys, just curious if any of you would be willing to offer a fresh set of eyes to my latest blog post? It feels half assed to me.. Is there anything you wish I had touched on? Any parts where you were thinking "Will he shut up already?" Any typos or grammar mistakes?

Any criticism would be so helpful. I struggled with this one for some reason!

As always, thanks for the help guys!

http://www.vierimagestudios.com/blog
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

I personally enjoyed the entire blog! Very informative and not long-winded at all! Thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to see the photoshop follow-up on how you got the final image to looks so geniunely realistic! Anytime I work with layers, even just removing backgrounds, it looks so fake!

Very well done, Rocco!

Website blog help

Hey thanks Denise! The real reason I didn't do the photoshop stuff was shear laziness. Seems like a lot of work. Kinda overwhelming! Doing that part in a separate post does seem like a good idea though...

Thanks for the feedback!
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Website blog help

Rocco,
    I agree with Denise. Great idea, great result, and very informative article. I like that you provided links for a deep dive into the PS techniques you used.
    Thanks for sharing
    Arnt