Thread: Lens baby and live view

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lens baby and live view

I read with pleasure someone's "OMG" enjoyment of the live view function on the new 5D mk II. It's also a a godsend for anyone using a lens baby orTSE lens. I upgraded from a 40D(and the need for an angle viewfinder). The 5D mk II's LCD ispure joy.

I submit two images in the hope you feel encouraged to try.[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.23.67/tulip_2D00_post.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.23.67/venus_2D00_post.jpg[/img]

Re: Lens baby and live view

hey Stefan....love the tulip...it has an ethereal feeling to it!!! soft, yet heavenly. very nice!!! the shadows on the figure look fantastic...yu should try that on a real model!!! LOve them both, and thanx for the comment on my photo. The LCD on the 5D Mark ll makes life so much easier.

This particular model waived the release form, took no money and stayed motionless for hours. On the downside, the model is a 30-cm tall, bad alabaster cast of a worse statue inspired by a great painting.

<Sigh...>

the wavy copy right is destroying the venus picture.

I won't say that was the intention, but I have had several of my pictures on another site copied and passed off as someone else's. I'm not that keen on heavy frames cutting through an image with "joe bloggins photography" in an arty font blazoned over them, because IMO that really destroys a picture. Anyway, that's just a personal preference. Sorry, you'll have to live with the copyright notice. Any other remarks?

This is quite off-topic, but where is that fantastic statue? I really like it...