Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS Canon Rebel XTi Kit with 18-55 lens

FS Canon Rebel XTi Kit with 18-55 lens

The body and lens are in like new condition. No signs of wear, no scratches, no nicks etc. If the continous counter is correct the camera has less than a thousand actuations. This deal includes: body, lens, battery, battery charger, Canon strap, USB cable, video cable, EOS digital software disk, software instruction disk, instruction manual and original box. The whole kit for $350. Money order or check. The reason I'm selling is that I want upgrade to a 5DmkII and cnn't afford to keep it as a back up. let me know if you have any questions. Thank you, Bruce

Re: FS Canon Rebel XTi Kit with 18-55 lens

My advice to you is to become an active member of the community here before posting things for sale.

I've been reading the posts here for severral weeks and enjoy it. I hope to be a contributor in the future. We all have to start somewhere.

Thanks

Bruce

True...but if you post in other threads, and build up a reputation on the forum, people will be much more likely to purchase from you. It's decent advice, but take it as you will. ;-)

I second Sean's advice. You have a higher chance of selling your equipment if you're an active member. What you're offering I think is a very nice deal btw.

I'v always shot film (Nikon equip). The Rebel was my entry intodigital . I do landscpes, nature, wildlife. Although the last couple years there has not been enough time to get serious. Then there was my recent trip to Rocky Mtn National Park. Now the exciement has returned!

Ipersonally wouldn'ttrust someone more just because they like to try to answer every question people have single handedly.There areseveral "photographers" that like to post on every single forumwith well over 400 posts but don't even have a single image shared for people to see there work (not naming names). What should be the minimum # of posts before we can sell something or a certain number of pictures posted because I need to startmaking comments on here so I can sell my equipment.

Fred~

Is there any way you could post pictures of it on here? I'm still not sure which option I'm going with yet, but I am interested as of now. Thanks.

send an email to me brucemichels@charter.netI'll send pics to you.

Thanks,

Bruce

Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park is a great place to go. Went there for a week this summer with a college buddy and was struck by all the beauty. Man the beetle blight on the old growth forests is sad though. Good luck selling the XTi!