Thread: Thank You to Bryan

Thank You to Bryan

Just wanted to extend my appreciation for your site and your detailed reviews.

It is an invaluable resource for me, and I probably owe you for all the bandwidth I hog.

Re: Thank You to Bryan

Thanks for the kind words - I'm glad to hear that the site is useful to you! That makes all of the work worthwhile.

I'll second that! I bought my 30D, my 70-200L f/2.8 IS, my 24-105L f/4 and 580EX flashesbased on the reviews presented by Bryan. I could not be any more happier with my equipment.

Keep up the great work Bryan. Awesome site!

Mike

bryan is the king.

seriously, there is no better photo resource on the web.. and these forums?! how much better can it get?!

Finally a Forum on this great site.

I started out on photography 3 years ago and this site has helped me a lot in getting to learn about photography - andwhich canon gear to buy.

Max

thank you. here as well, God bless ur family. and the beautiful horses as well. I check this website at least once a day... some of us are just a little obsessive like that and ... it's good.. and ... bad... as you know. but thank you, Bryan, again, it's one of my most valuable resource aside from the advertisement infested canon learning center.