I posted this on FredMiranda, but I figured I should put it here as well...I'm selling some gear to try to put the scratch together for a 24-105 or 24-70 (haven't decided which, yet)

Contax/Yashica 35-70 f/3.4 with EOS AF-confirm adapter (happypage V4). All of the rumors about this lens are true...it's very sharp and has great color. I bought it to try out the whole Alt Gear thing, and discovered it wasn't for me. I had it cleaned and tightened about three weeks ago. The adapter is coded to 50mm f/1.8 and is somewhat permanently attached. Includes Contax front cap and Canon rear cap. $400

Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 macro. Very sharp and focuses quickly for a macro. Again, it's an awesome lens, but I don't shoot a lot of macro. Purchased about six months ago used from Adorama, in E+ condition. There's a little dust on the outside of the lens and a couple of small scratches on the distance thingy but the glass is pristine. Includes front and rear caps. $300

Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 (Canon mount). This has been my workhorse lens for about a year and a half. It was purchased new from B&H...I can probably dig up the receipt if you really want it. Includes original box, hood, front, and rear caps. Obviously not quite minty, but in very good condition. $300

B+W 67mm Circular Polarizer. All of my lenses that take 67mm filters are listed elsewhere in this post It spins, well, like a B+W polarizer, and the glass is pristene. Includes original plastic case. $60

Induro A013 tripod with Manfrotto Pan/Tilt head. This is a nice starter tripod for a point-and-shoot or a compact DSLR with a small lens. The tripod is very easy to carry around and gets the job done. Includes the Induro padded case and an RC2 plate for the included head. $100

Pictures of the lenses available on request. Prices include shipping within the US and PayPal fees...if you want to do a local sale in NYC, we can discuss an appropriate discount. Please let me know if you have any questions.