<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;"]Has anyone got hands-on experience they would like to share with a TSE lens on a FF? Thanks to Bryan&rsquo;s excellent lens reviews (as usual), I believe a TSE would better serve my purpose for cityscapes. Now that I have a FF, I&rsquo;m leaning towards the TSE 45 f/2.8 because I need sharp, but any additional experience would be most welcome. Specifically, pros and cons of a TSE vs. DxO&rsquo;s perspective correction (which doesn&rsquo;t yet work with a 5D mk2 yet, anyway). Your input might save me over &euro;1,000 so I'd really appreciate it!
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;"]Bryan seems to equate TSE's with lens babies in many ways. I was thinking above all about correcting building perspective in the choked, dense andnarrow streets of Athens. I always shoot architecture with a tripod, soI can afford to work at narrow apertures. My 10-22 on a 40D and my 24-70 and 17-40 on a FF all create more problems (perspective, distortion, etc.) than they solve.
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;"]Thanks in advance.