Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: canon 135mm 2.0 L

canon 135mm 2.0 L

brand new mint condition 135mm 2.0 L for sale, bought for boxing and a little to tight, selling to purchase a 85mm L, looking for local sale i am in scranton pa, will sell for 800.00 firm.

Re: canon 135mm 2.0 L

Two suggestions:

First: Put "FS:" in your post title to designate "For Sale."

Second: Don't post items for sale as your first post. I, for one, am very cautious of scams. However, if you were a regular poster for some time, and I thought I knew more about you (heck, if you even took the time to tell us about yourself by filling out some info on your accout like "biography"), then I'd certainly be more likely to do business with you.

Just a thought...

LOL Sean, you keep teaching them how to fool us [][]

Else, someone should provide a phone number and a verifiable address so that there's a way to redress grievances should there be any. Also, the limitations of what/how paypal's insurance can/will pay you back under such circumstances should be clearly outlined.

People who post like this should know it looks dodgey and understand why people are hesitant to do business with them. They might be the most well-intentioned person on the planet--but how are we supposed to know that?

that, and the 85L wouldn't be a very good lens for boxing, I'd think, because of the slow autofocus.

Sean, I was j/k you know []

Quote Originally Posted by Oren

Sean, I was j/k you know [img]/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Well, I honestly thought about that concern before posting, but decided to post it anyway. Kidding or not, it's a little bit true.

I did ask for a local sale, i do have the lens, and it is brand new in the box , my son boxes andplays football , the lens is good for neither. as for me my name is howard sweeny, i liveindunmore pa.

buy the way I rented the 85mm from pro to go and I was satisfied with the lens.

Quote Originally Posted by sport shooter

I did ask for a local sale, i do have the lens, and it is brand new in the box , my son boxes andplays football , the lens is good for neither. as for me my name is howard sweeny, i liveindunmore pa.
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

It's true, you did ask for a local sale. I cannot disagree with that. Under the circumstances of being able to test out the lens before purchase, most of my concerns would be quite baseless. I apologize.