Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Usable ISO for 50D

Re: Usable ISO for 50D

Mmmmm.... oatmeal :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingblues
    If the OP finds these helpful in some way, I think they have served their purpose. If not, that's fine too.

Thanks for the response, Ken. I understand you have limited time available, and I did not mean to discourage you from contributing, just to offer the OP some information about how to interpret the images offered.

Kind regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Browning

Thanks for the response, Ken. I understand you have limited time available, and I did not mean to discourage you from contributing, just to offer the OP some information about how to interpret the images offered.

Kind regards

Graceful Daniel, very graceful. That's why youdeserve the respect ofeveryone on the forum.

I agree with Sean and Iculpin..........Wow!!.........................tha t's some yucky oatmeal!!....[]

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingblues

I have no intention of posting new images at a different size because I don't sell cameras and am not trying to make or break a point here. My evenings are spent with my family, not working on photos for other people. If the OP finds these helpful in some way, I think they have served their purpose. If not, that's fine too.

Well said.
    We're a Canon/Profoto family: five cameras, sixteen lenses, fifteen Profoto lights, too many modifiers.

Thanks for all (most) of the responses yesterday. However I think we can do without all the negative comments that can make a site un professional and un-family like.

Since I also do some local sports, the crop factor on the 50D helps. Also the cost factor. To buy a 50D for approx $1100 plus get a free Pixma printer (Canon rebate) is a lot less than the new 7D or 5D2. I try to not buy used because if you buy junk you have no real recourse.

The pictures that you included looked good and a whole lot better than my current (starter) camera, the good Rebel XTi.

Again, thank you for the help.

Tom