Thread: Dogs

Dogs

Here's my first attempt shooting our dog (that almost sounds wrong) with the new 5D MII. I'm using an EF 300 mm 1:4 L IS rented from LensRental.com. I've rented from them a few times this past year and really enjoy there service. The picture was shot @ ISO 200 F/4 1/250. The resolution of the 5DII is really unbelievable...crop included as well.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.22.83/Adie.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.22.83/Adie_2D00_Crop.jpg[/img]

Re: Dogs

that istrulyoutstanding quality, well done.

nice crop

Looks like a great combo in good hands. Very sharp. It is a lousy photo of a beagle though.

Tom
    P.S. Yes, I know its not a beagle.

Our friends have a Beagle about the same age and we've been trying to get her to play Frisbee, but all we've been able to do is get her to fetch tennis balls. Adie won't fetch but she loves to play frisbee...

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.22.83/Frisbee.jpg[/img]

Nice shots! people ask me what I do for my freetime, I tell them I like to shoot birds, they're usually like "you do what?" Oops I tell them I like to photograph birds.