I recently started using Lightroom 2.2 for my workflow processing and have noticed a difference in the color of the printed output when printing via Lightroom compared to Photoshop CS3. My Dell 2408 UltraSharp monitor is calibrated usingthe Spyder3 Elite tool and I get very satisfying printed output that matches my monitor whenprinting fromPhotoshop CS3.When I print the same file via Lightroom there is a definite magenta cast to the output. I have checkedLightroom's print setup parameters and they are the same as what I have set in Photoshop. In both cases I am letting the printer manage the color. Via some experimentation I found thatif I turn off color management in the printer driver when using Lightroom and still tell Lightroom that the printer is managing the color, the printed output very closely matches what I'm seeing when using Photoshop. My printer is a Canon iP6600D using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper and Canon CLI-8 ChromaLife 100 ink. My expectation was that with a calibrated monitor I would see the same printed output that matched my monitorwhether I was printing from Lightroom orPhotoshop. Can anyone comment about why I'm seeing this difference between Lightroom and Photoshop? I am a new Lightroom user and it's completely possible that I have some print parameter turned on or left off that is not correct.