Hey! A poll in another thread showed some interest in doing similar themed assignments to compare, contrast, and critique. So here is the first idea. I am starting broad to see what kind of variety we will bring to the table. Future ones may be more specific.

Assignment: A picture that shows "harmony." Harmony is defined as:
<ul class="std" type="disc"][*]compatibility in opinion and action [*]the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords [*]a
harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of
colors and sounds); congruity of parts with one another and with the
whole [*]agreement of opinions [*]an agreeable sound property [/list]

Please post EXIF data, the shot, and a shot of your setup in your post! Enjoy.

CONGRATULATIONS KEITH B on winning this assignment! You can collect your prize of naming the next assignment by contacting me here, or in a private conversation.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.81/_5F00_MG_5F00_2396sm.jpg[/img]

We have had a little over a week on this assignment, so entries are closed! Sean Setters and I narrowed it down to 4 pictures we thought best represented harmony. We each chose 5 and these 4 were the same. I am reposting the images below, along with the author's name. Poll at the bottom of this post. PLEASE VOTE. The winning picture gets to choose the theme for our next round. Voting ends Friday. The images are in no particular order.

musickna

Keith B

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.81/_5F00_MG_5F00_2396sm.jpg[/img]

Chuck Lee

piiooo

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.31/Harmony_5F00_800.jpg[/img]

[Poll]