Thread: Photoshop: Cs3 or Cs4?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Photoshop: Cs3 or Cs4?

Quote Originally Posted by unjx
    CS4 issues I have are:

5) Images are opened in the same tabbed window, this creates extra steps when working with multiple images. I like the old way better. Tabbed is great for browsing web pages, not for working with images.

I personally like this... I hate when things are all over and an opened photo covers a minimized photo. One trick I've learned is that if you're dragging something over to another picture, drag it up to the tab and wait until it switches to that picture and just drop it in. Voila. If you already knew that and still didn't like I think you can turn it off in the preferences, no?

you are right mk, I can simply turn that off in preferences. I did not know that at the time of my post. I open many files at a time and need drag layers between files, so for me opening in tabs was bad. Good thing there is a preference for this. I also see the sense in tabs for organization and layout for certain work flows.

Cheers to Adobe for seeing differences.

There is a 4 part video on Scott Kelby's blog (Was going to be 2 parts!).

It totals about 35 odd minutes and is mostly them talking about the new features - not so much waffle as in the PhotoshopTv show!!