Page 207 of 558 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 5572

Thread: Post your best bird shots!

Re: Post your best bird shots!

DSEIGEL.....I like your sentinel pix. I have an alpha male and alpha female lording over my feeders and garden....boy they can have some royal battles. I'm just not quick enough to catch them.

Joel.....I've used up my thesaurus on your pix, so just accept this for your 2 m RTHBs pix; OUTSTANDING!!

My full frontal; f8, 1/500, ISO 800, 1.4x on 500 attached to 7D on a tripod

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/700x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/6303.full-frontal-3_5F00_DxO.jpg[/img]

Thanks for looking

Bill

OOPS!![:$]

Sorry for the double post, I got an error message the first try so I hit post again and voila! both came up.

Thanks for the kind words Bill, nice frontal shot by the way, I love the inquisitive pose. It's always a surprise to see what you have after you press the shutter on these little jewels.

Another from this morning.....why did you get me started Bob?[8-|]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/1526.343V4883.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Eade

Another from this morning.....why did you get me started Bob?[img]/emoticons/emotion-15.gif[/img]

GRRRRRRRRr, another great shot----This Genre is addicting, isn't it--[:|]
    Bob

It is very addicting ... I will be out of the game for a couple days due to my daughter's wedding tomorrow but will hopefully post some more images early next week .... here's one last image from today

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/1346.343V4864.jpg[/img]

Beautiful hb pics!!! I put my feeders away a few weeks ago when I hadn't seen any in quite awhile ...you guys are making me want to bring them back out & hope they make at least one more return visit!

The shot below isn't the sharpest but I love the large wing spread and the fact that I didn't clip any of it off! []

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Eade

It is very addicting ... I will be out of the game for a couple days due to my daughter's wedding tomorrow but will hopefully post some more images early next week .... here's one last image from today

Yes it is. I am going to be able to feed my habit today andgo out and shoot some of these little guys. I put a bamboo curtain up across my back porch to limit some of the morning sun so I am hoping it will help with the ghosting when I shoot in the AM---we'll see. Maybe I'll get some shots posted this afternoon if all goes well.

On a side note: I have seen a lot more H-bird activity this last week---up to twenty birds fighting over the feeders when I normally only have two or three. Are others out there seeing a big increasein activity? I am hoping this will increase opportunity, but they really seem to do more fighting than eating. Well see[:S]

BTW----another great shot Joel---I really have to work on my post processing.

Bob

Bob

Sorry I keep going against the latest theme here! HB feeder going back out today ...wish me luck with it!

In the meantime ...

Denise, This is the "birds" string[] Post away. Nice shot, Cool duck, what is it?? I love the rich green plants and algea and the old tree branch--it really gives this shot character.

Nice Job.

Bob
    Bob