Page 544 of 557 FirstFirst ... 44444494534542543544545546554 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 5570

Thread: Post your best bird shots!

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Eade View Post
    Some recent back yard activity....
    BTW...excellent set. I love the image with the Robin with worms. It really makes me feel present in the candid scene.

Greats shots fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John 3:16
    My Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/191336345@N02/
    Canon T5(1200D) Canon EF40mm f/2.8 STM, Canon EF100mm f/2.8 MACRO. Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM

Nice pics of the Bunting and Cardinal.

I have not been lucky in getting the Indigo Bunting's into a good pose this year...they want to feed in the grass and not use my perches for some reason.

I think you will enjoy Topaz AI Sharpen (also AI DeNoise is phenomenal)

In your image I selected only the bird and applied the filter to it so as not to disturb the background.

It has the ability to enhance focus, remove slight blur and also to sharpen.

It is easy to use and the results are impressive.

Canyon Wren

Last edited by Zach; 06-03-2020 at 11:43 PM.
    Canon T5(1200D) Canon EF40mm f/2.8 STM, Canon EF100mm f/2.8 MACRO. Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM

Very nice! I esprecially like the second.

More yard visitors....

These are so great Joel. Really nice variety. Honestly, if someone told me these were stuffed, under museum lights, and shot against a backdrop I would believe them. They are expertly exposed and isolated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaker72 View Post
    Very nice! I esprecially like the second.
    Thanks Brant

I tried to mimic your Lalalalalalalala picture, This little guy was quite the music maker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickH View Post
    These are so great Joel. Really nice variety. Honestly, if someone told me these were stuffed, under museum lights, and shot against a backdrop I would believe them. They are expertly exposed and isolated.
    Thanks Patrick. I enjoy the "studio" look and I have worked to place perches very precisely to be the correct distance to achieve fine detail and also to get a clean background. I've always been fascinated by the details that are visible in the images when using a really good telephoto lens. Especially because such detail is seldom visible any other way. I still really like "birds on a stick". Thanks for looking and commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Thanks Brant

I tried to mimic your Lalalalalalalala picture, This little guy was quite the music maker!
    I think you have got it down! It is amazing how much noise some of these small birds can make.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Eade View Post
    Thanks Patrick. I enjoy the "studio" look and I have worked to place perches very precisely to be the correct distance to achieve fine detail and also to get a clean background. I've always been fascinated by the details that are visible in the images when using a really good telephoto lens. Especially because such detail is seldom visible any other way. I still really like "birds on a stick". Thanks for looking and commenting.
    What you do and post is very impressive and has inspired my backyard set up. Always great to see your posts.

As for a few more from me....Downy woodpecker. I was worried about whether I was miss identifying these as the Hairy woodpecker is very similar, just larger. I now have a much larger version showing up and the difference is obvious. Actually, I have 3 sizes, some very little ones (chicks?), the size below, and then what I think are the much larger Hairy woodpecker. I do not yet have a good photo of them, but give me time. They are showing up more often.

6S0A6781 by kayaker72, on Flickr

6S0A6773 by kayaker72, on Flickr

Thanks for viewing....Brant