Thread: 70-200 F4 IS for sale

70-200 F4 IS for sale

<span style="color: #efefef; font-size: x-small;"]

<span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold;"]<span style="color: #000000;"]Lens is a UW code and lightly used (hood has minor scuffs) it has an aftermarket tripod ring and lens is flawless sharp. I comes with bag box warranty card everything. Reason for selling is three fold I hardly use it at all, and a family that never runs out of emergencies at the most inconvenient time. I have made a transactions here and on Fred Miranda but havent recieved feedback as yet but I have 100% feedback on ebay brick_house_beardies and will accept paypal.<span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt;"]
    <span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold;"]<span style="color: #000000;"]I would like 900, paypalas giftand I'll ship it for free.<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]<span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 9pt;"]<o></o>

[/b]

Re: 70-200 F4 IS for sale

Hi,

I am also new here and most of my activities are at Fred Miranda (please feel free to check out my positive feedbacks). Do you have pictures of the lens? If i am interested in purchasing your 70-200 f4 L IS would you accept amazon payment besides paypal? Please let me know. Please send pics to nguyenchiro at yahoo dot com.

Thanks,

Tan

Is this lens still available??

I'm looking to upgrade to it from the 70-300 IS USM. Would you be interested in a trade +$600??

It has a B&amp;W haze filter and off brand hood.

has this lens sold?

To which lens are you referring? The 70-200 L or the 70-300??