Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best Shots of... YOU!

Post Your Best Shots of... YOU!

Here's a chance for all forum members to share the best pictures of themselves. Whether it's you playing you favorite sport, spending time with your family, an interesting self-portrait or even a picture of you visiting your favorite place - take this oppurtunity to share it with the rest of the forum in this just-for-fun thread. Besides, we forum members get to know very little about each other - We get a name, a number of posts...A biography if we're lucky. Share a picture that you believe represents YOU the best. Here's mine.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.94/_5F00_MG_5F00_6004.jpg[/img]

Re: Post Your Best Shots of... YOU!

[View:http://www.flickr.com/photos/brentpowers/4242481821/sizes/m/]

Canon Rebel XS with Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 @ 2.0, 1/160 sec, ISO 200

Strobist: Canon 430EXII at 1/64 power bare left behind subject triggered by yong nuo CTR-301p

Great photos. I love the expressions on both of yours, I think it communicates something about your personality.

Here is my self portrait:

By the way, Alexniedra, right now your post has the full 10 MP resolution file (3888 x 2592), which slows down page rendering for some users. I suggest creating a smaller version of the photo (say, 528x351 or so), then editing your post to replace it with a smaller version and a link to the full size image. Then everyone can see the post well.

Here's mine, of two minds...

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.38.58/twin_5F00_003.jpg[/img]

One more. I was in a different frame of mind!

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.38.58/multiple_5F00_002.jpg[/img]

Ok I play

I actually like this thread because I've always wondered what all of us really look like. Thanks Alex for starting it!These two images were taken by friends that I shoot along with. The second one was taken a while back and it has always been my profile images since I joined the TDP Forums in January 2009. BTW, as you can see I don't have a Wimberly lensplate on my 500, I do indeed handhold it 100% of the time, heck I don't even own a tripod that can support this lens [][][]

20D + 100 f/2.8L IS, f/5.6, 1/400, ISO 200

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.23.33/sinh_2D00_nhut_5B00_1_5D00_.jpg[/img]

This one is taken with a D40 and 70-300 VR

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.23.33/portrait_2D00_bits.jpg[/img]

I've already shared most of my better self-portraits, but I don't see any harm in putting them in one place. ;-)

Sean, the way you control lighting has alway fascinated me. These are very nice my friend, the last one is a killer

Quote Originally Posted by Sinh Nhut Nguyen

Sean, the way you control lighting has alway fascinated me. These are very nice my friend, the last one is a killer

thats for sure, great shot!

Sean, your pictures basically blow my mind every single time. Great job - Keep it up!